EDITORIAL COMMENT34 Commentaries on the issues of the day
Working mostly in small radio stations over the years, I had the opportunity to do everything from management, to DJ, to News Reporter and Anchor, as well as Talk Show host; during which time I also wrote and presented commentaries on the news. This book is a compilation of 34 commentaries I wrote over the past several years on the following subjects:
* The Rich Richer; the Poor Poorer
* Political Correctness Fluinks the Test
* Trigger Words
* America's First and Most Important Protected Right
* Black History Month - Richard Allen
* Can the Resurrection of Christ Be Proved?
* Shariah Law
* Religious Persecution Under the Guise of Tolerance
* The Republican Great Depression and the Republican Great
* What Did You Vote For?
* The Electoral College
* What About Rich Politicians Who Don't Pay Income Tax?
* President Thomas Jefferson's Prophecy
* "Vanity of Vanities; All is Vanity"
* Historical Revisionists: What's It All About?
* Why Are the Majority of African-Americans Aligned with the
* The Denigration of George Washington
* Politically Incorrect and Intolerant
* Workplace Sexual Harassment
* Evangelicals Stub Their Collective Big Toe
* The President's Ban on Some Refugees
* When Do Mega-Profits Become Immoral?
* Those Awful Lobbyists
* Postmodernism and the Sciences
* The Debate Over Global Warming
* The Crusades and Radical Islam
There may be some thing in these commentaries to which you are vehemently opposed. Please don't let that get between us - I still love you. Perhaps we can just amicably agree to disagree; but still be friends.
34 Commentaries on the issues of the day
Yours for a gift of any amount
Suggested retail price: $9.95 plus $4.00 S&H